- This event has passed.
The CEFR as an aid to learning and assessment for literary and cultural studies in the modern languages: Challenges, opportunities, practices
7th June 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Upon completion participants
- Have a more developed understanding of the implications of the CEFR for the teaching and assessment of literary and cultural content in the modern languages
- Have had an opportunity to reflect critically on their pedagogical strategies for linking the study of language with that of literary and cultural content
- Have contributed to the clarification and consolidation of sector-wide practices in this regard across the Irish HE sector, with a focus
on identifying current, and evolving, best practice(s)
- Revised or developed a set of assessment strategies for literary and cultural content in the modern languages classroom, in which the CEFR is a structuring consideration
- Explored the potential of the CEFR as a basis for student engagement and autonomous learning in the literary and cultural
components of modern languages degree programmes
Please see Evenbrite link below for further information and registration.