- This event has passed.
Creating immersive & interactive audio visual environments using new digital technologies in lens-based media production
27th November 2018 - 28th November 2018
- To gain knowledge and understanding about workflow from planning, to production, and post-production, towards the installation of a video projection mapped artwork for a professional gallery installation and/or outdoor environments
- To become skilled, knowledgeable and self-sufficient in producing a large scale audio-visual immersive environments, for indoor and outdoor presentations
- To develop skills and workflow principles is using the required hardware and software
- To gain authentic industry level professional skill sets, which can be integrated and applied within the curriculum, to prepare students for public exhibition and presentation, using 21st century media, thereby using technology to maximise learning impact
- To enrich the teaching and learning experience, by enabling programme teams to learn and gain confidence in exploring new ways of working using new and innovative digital technologies