- This event has passed.
A Shannon Consortium dissemination seminar: What we believe: Student stakeholder perspectives on religion, belief & spirituality in third level Irish educational contexts (NI & ROI)
29th November 2018 @ 11:00 am - 3:15 pm
- Explore the belief and value contexts students experience in Irish Higher Education Institutions
- Reflect on the results of a highly innovative study, which has been conducted across the island of Ireland
- Critique contributions from a range other scholars in the related field of education, values, religions and beliefs
- Share ‘good practice’ and learning from the research
- Explore the implications for student development and preparation for future professional practice