- This event has passed.
Assessment and Feedback at the Module and Programme Level
31st October @ 10:00 am
- Identify key concepts underpinning Programme
- Focused Assessment (PFA) that draw upon key findings/recommendations from the UK TESTA project www.testa.ac.uk and the TU Dublin LEAF Teaching Fellowship (Leading Enhancement of Assessment & Feedback)
- Review and rethink programme based assessment and Feedback strategies at institutional, programme and module level, taking into account current research findings within the context of existing institutional subject disciplinary practices
- Identify key assessment and/or feedback challenges/issues as a collaborative enterprise and work together to develop a sustainable assessment enhancement action plan that is appropriate for the needs within their subject discipline and across a programme
- Contribute to institutional strategies that focus on developing a methodology to support programmes/departments/schools to enhance assessment and feedback at a programme level