This T&L initiative aims to build capacity by supporting projects that maximise the value of the University’s current T&L practices and that meet the T&L strategy and student experience definition developed through the Theme one project. This will be achieved by:
• Identification of Critical areas for development through an audit of existing projects and alignment to the University’s strategic plan
• Funding multi-disciplinary cross campus team based initiatives at module or programme level
• Development of a model for Multi-disciplinary approach to programme design and development
A call for proposals will issue in early in 2020. Emphasis in the shortlisting process will be placed on multi-disciplinary initiatives that exploit the possibilities offered by digital technologies where appropriate, and that include mechanisms to share practical, sustainable ideas that are effective in enhancing student success through curriculum design.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
• They must include one representative from named subject discipline groups: with a collaborative partner from each of three TU Dublin campuses
• They must demonstrate how they will create a learning community of staff and students who will work in partnership to enhance student success, integrating T&L best practices by building on the strengths of each partner and identifying areas of development that are aligned with both the University’s T&L strategy and the priorities of each stakeholder
The initiative support group will work with the successful teams to design an action plan that supports their commitment to teaching and learning enhancement as individuals and as a team.