- This event has passed.
Student Success: Exploring Evidence-Based Academic, Emotional & Social Supports
12th January 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Awareness of a newly developed model for peer-led transition and its accompanying resources for the adoption and adaptation of this model in whole or in part for HEIs
- Reflect on the role of the Students’ Union in campaigning for holistic supports for students
- Identify key evidence-based tools and strategies which can be used by Higher Education staff to support students
- Understand how data can be used to identify areas of concern for students and subsequently how these areas can be targeted
- Discuss the application of knowledge and tools to ensure student success academically, emotionally and socially