- This event has passed.
Exploring Competency Based Education; A Lexis for Collaborative Curriculum Design Incorporating Staff, Students and Professionals
20th February @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Define what is Competency Based Education (CBE)
- Evaluate the benefits and challenges of Competency Based Education in HE
- Explore how CBE can create dialog between students, staff and professional organisations
- Explore how to transition a programme to CBE
- Evaluate how to integrate learners and professional organisations into collaborative curriculum design using competency based frameworks