- This event has passed.
17th June 2019
- Discuss critically the concept of evidence-based teaching and learning practices within their own professional context
- Plan a systematic search of the extant literature and available data within their professional context and disclipine area
- Critically appraise research evidence (literature and data)
- Describe appropriate evidence-based teaching, learning and assessment strategies for use within their professional context
- Devise learning outcomes for an evidence-based practice module within their professional context, in line with the Professional Development Framework
Eventbrite registration link will be available soon, in the interim please contact the organiser directly for further information.