- This event has passed.
Crossing Boundaries 2: Teaching for an Ethnically & Religiously Diverse Ireland
26th April 2022 @ 9:45 am - 3:30 pm
- To explore how to bring minority and diverse voices into educational spaces in a safe, learning environment
- To inform professional practice about the diversity of religious beliefs in Ireland and support educators to engage in reflective practice as they address the needs of belief diverse learners
- Foster open, respectful dialogue, to create a safe space for people of diverse beliefs to engage with each other, etc.
- To present the most recent and innovative research and pedagogies underlying a crossing of boundaries in teaching and learning
- Continue to build a network of participants who reflect on challenging and complex issues of religious and belief diversity