- This event has passed.
Clarifying the Role of the Work Placement Tutor/Preceptor
7th November 2019 @ 9:30 am
- Develop a deeper understanding of how teaching and learning occurs within a placement setting
- Appraise the roles and responsibilities of the tutor/preceptor and student throughout the placement process
- Demonstrate an understanding of how assessment and feedback can enhance student success within a placement setting
- Identify challenges and design and implement support strategies for students experiencing difficulty on placements
- Develop and disseminate resources suitable for supporting work placement students and tutors