- This event has passed.
Challenges for Learning Design & Teaching Practice Beyond the Pandemic (w/t)
26th January @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Gain a solid understanding of approaches to large-scale pedagogic change in higher education
- Reflect on the principles underpinning active blended learning (ABL) and their application within HE institutions
- Consider lessons learned from the transition to emergency remote teaching (ERT) and its impact on subsequent teaching practices
- Identify new staff development needs as a result of the challenges posed by the pandemic
- Opportunity to imagine viable pedagogic futures in HE post-COVID