- This event has passed.
The Power of Imagery in Learning
18th December 2018
- Explore Multimedia Learning (MML) research which highlights the value of imagery as a constitutive pedagogy for class materials both for F2F lectures and online resources and materials
- Be able to access appropriate images with an understanding of copyright issues and concerns
- Explore how to incorporate images to better engage students in the learning process and to reduce cognitive stress
- Discuss the challenges and benefits of using this methodology in the context of
universal design and inclusive teaching
- Explore the use of apposite images to provoke the key constitutive elements of Active Learning.