- This event has passed.
Effectively supporting study transitions to improve student engagement, wellbeing, progression, attainment and success
Participants attending this seminar will:
- Examine the student lifecycle, identify key transition points and their associated challenges
- Explore possibilities for enhancing student engagement and better preparing students at each stage from FY induction to ‘outduction’
- Be introduced to and explore the ‘Student Experience Transitions Model’ that interlinks the key activities of academic, welfare and support. The model provides a framework for colleagues to organise and map out the various types of support required for different students at particular times throughout their journey at university or college
- Share practice with colleagues from other institutions and make connections for collaborative projects
- Have a facilitated discussion on how student engagement might be best enhanced at different stages from pre-entry to post-graduation
Eventbrite registration link will be available soon, in the interim please contact the organiser directly for further information.