- This event has passed.
Strategies for Promoting Student Self Efficacy in Higher Education
3rd November 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Participants will acquire an understanding of definitions/theories pertaining to student self-efficacy in the context of higher education
- Participants will gain knowledge of the literature/key studies pertaining to student self-efficacy
- Participants will learn how to apply pedagogical approaches and other strategies to foster student self-efficacy to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- Participants will discuss the challenges, opportunities and benefits associated with the fostering of self-efficacy
- Participants will explore how student self-efficacy can be developed in partnership with students