- This event has passed.
Pigs might fly? Changing the assessment narrative through Transforming the Experience of Students Through Assessment – TESTA’s programme approach
9th April 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Participants will learn how to take a programmatic approach to undersand and change patterns of assessment OF, FOR and AS learning
- Participants will gain an appreciation of student centred approaches to designing assessment and feedback
- Participants will be able to deploy TESTA research methods and change theories
- Participants will know how to integrate learning oriented assessment into curriculum design
- Participants will gather a wide range of tactics for making feedback more dialogic and personal, and AFL more meaningful