- This event has passed.
Part 4 – Student Representative Panel
- Empower delegates to understand the difference between unintentional and intentional academic impropriety and some of the newer and more complex challenges to academic integrity in the 21st century such as essay mills and fake news
- Provide delegates with an overview of institutional initiatives and pedagogical approaches to preventing unintentional academic impropriety
- Provide delegates with an understanding of how staff across academic institutions can work in partnership with students to prevent unintentional academic impropriety
- Explore how educating students about unintentional academic impropriety can inform student transition, teaching and learning, student success and information literacy initiatives
- Explore how universal design initiatives can promote student engagement with academic integrity policies