- This event has passed.
The Fusion of Theory and Practice: Reflection on the Early Years & Childhood Studies Professional Practice Placement as a Community of Practice Experience – Part 3
24th March 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- To develop a community of practice exploring the triquetra relationship among student, placement supervisor and placement mentor with a focus on student well-being and student success
- To discuss the fusion of theory and practice, of the interdisciplinary degree, identifying the key components that assure student well-being and student success during professional practice placement
- To reflect on the key components for high quality practice that contribute to and/or inhibit the success of the student, placement supervisor and placement mentor relationship
- To create a shared vision and develop an evidence–based professional practice placement model to ensure an enriched, engaged and positive experience of the professional practice placement that leads to student success
- To evaluate and plan the next steps for dissemination of best practice, through an Action for Transformation Plan, facilitating a collaborative and co-created approach to ensure student success in the professional practice placement