- This event has passed.
How Good Conflict Can Develop Creative Learning Communities
8th January 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Understand the nature and importance of conflict in developing creative learning communities
- Be familiar with the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Become more aware of your own preferred approach mode
- Explore and practice alternative conflict modes with peers
- Examine how different approaches to conflict can be harnessed to improve the learning environment for students and for lecturers