Using small scale digital initiatives to support large scale digital policies
- Outline how small scale initiatives, such as the ABC curriculum design, can be used to support large scale institutional policies on digital learning
- Describe how to implement the ABC Curriculum design process
- Create a visual storyboard of a module using the ABC Curriculum design toolkit
- Define activities and assessments that will help students achieve the module learning outcomes based on Laurillard’s (2009) six learning types
- Apply this curriculum design process at a programme level
Eventbrite registration link will be available soon, in the interim please contact the organiser directly for further information.