- This event has passed.
Creating Haptic, Material and Equitable Online Learning in the Visual Arts
3rd November 2021
- Gain a toolkit of pedagogical strategies for delivering meaningful online delivery in the Visual Arts
- Understand ethical and equality concerns arising from provision of Visual Arts Education online
- How can embodied learning and embodied teaching be delivered online and how can tacit knowledge be captured or recognised in the online environment?
- How can we advocate for the specific need for Fine Art education to be delivered on campus and resist neoliberal and capitalist impulse to remove space in institutions
- Create a short questionnaire for students from each of our institutions, with the responses collated to support further discussions around best practice for Visual Art students’ needs