- This event has passed.
Building UNESCO Sustainability Goals into the Law Curriculum
6th April @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- To identify practical strategies for embedding the UNESCO Sustainable Development Goals into the law curriculum
- To share good practice and experience in using the UNESCO SDGs to inform and shape teaching and learning
- To explore strategies for enhanced student success and the development of graduate attributes through community outreach initiatives grounded in SDGs
- To evaluate and consider the use of a multi-disciplinary approach in responding to the challenge of sustainability at module and programme level
- To identify national and international trends relating to the incorporation of SDGs in higher education