- This event has passed.
Using Digital Technologies to Promote Inclusive Learning and Teaching Practices
14th June @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Reflect on and share current use of digital technologies to enhance teaching, learning and assessment in initial teacher education in the context of a blended learning environment
- Consider and apply the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to promote and implement inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Explore how a range of digital technologies can support inclusive practices and provide flexibility in the way information is presented, learners are engaged, and learners respond or demonstrate knowledge and skills in the blended learning environment
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges to enhance and promote teachers’ use of digital technologies in their practice
- Share new learning and understanding of the use of digital technologies to support inclusion and learner success