Undergraduate Psychology in Ireland 2020 – 2030
17th June @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Discuss participant’s provision of undergraduate psychology as they are challenged to evaluate and develop their current systems in a rapidly evolving environment (e.g. changes to learner profile, mode and timing of engagement, market and progression route drivers) while maintaining alignment to professional body requirements
- Reflect on best practice in teaching and learning with regard to programme
- level strategy for learning design and assessment in the context of undergraduate psychology provision
- Examine ways in which a forward
- looking discipline culture can be cultivated in order to prepare undergraduate psychology programme teams to meet teaching and learning challenges in the next ten years
Please see registration link below.