Students as self regulating partners in assessment. Design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Critique evidence of the benefits of learners engaging in self regulation through peer review
- Critically reflect on the enablers to peer review
- Discuss and synthesise the links between self regulated learning and peer review learning
- Explore how peer review can be implemented in practice within academic settings
- Design a template for implementation which is reflective of the unique discipline and setting for attendees
Eventbrite registration link will be available soon, in the interim please contact the organiser directly for further information.