- This event has passed.
Students as self regulating partners in assessment. Design, development, implementation and evaluation.
30th May 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Critique evidence of the benefits of learners engaging in self regulation through peer review
- Critically reflect on the enablers to peer review
- Discuss and synthesise the links between self regulated learning and peer review learning
- Explore how peer review can be implemented in practice within academic settings
- Design a template for implementation which is reflective of the unique discipline and setting for attendees