- This event has passed.
Redesigning Assessment and Developing Staff and Student Feedback Literacy
6th November 2020
• Elaborate on the meaning of feedback and distinguish between general feedback and feedback on assessment
• Examine assessment strategies and consider how we can redesign assessments to provide opportunity for students to engage with and incorporate the feedback in subsequent assessments
• Empower students as confident and competent evaluators of their own work by providing opportunities to incorporate feedback in subsequent assessment
• Discuss the importance and types of feedback, including feedback dialogue
• Recognize what students value in relation to assessment and feedback and how to ensure that feedback is fit for purpose, timely, valuable, actionable