- This event has passed.
Decolonizing the Curriculum
9th November 2020
• The role of critical race theory in teaching and learning across disciplines
• Diversifying reading lists to reflect the traditions, cultures and bodies of thought which reflect the breadth of our student population
• Decentralise the Western intellectual tradition that foregrounds works which are ‘pale, male and stale’. Critique the West as sole producer of academic knowledge
• Prepare students to live, work and operate in diverse cultural environments
• The relationship between equality and representation