Peer mentoring in higher education – a key to better staff induction
10th January 2019
- Deepen their understanding of the nature and benefits of peer coaching in enhancing CPD commitment and impact
- Gain a heightened awareness of their capacity to listen with unconditional positive regard
- Increase their knowledge and expertise in the use of questioning to raise awareness
- Develop their skills in offering impactful feedback
- Construct an action plan to utilise the workshop content to improve their own communication skills so they can better support their peers and engage in purposeful conversations regarding professional development, development of learning communities and communities of practice
Eventbrite registration link will be available soon, in the interim please contact the organiser directly for further information.