- This event has passed.
Making the Most of Interprofessional Learning – A Professional Development Seminar for Academic and Clinical Staff
17th December 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Identify the challenges associated with the Interprofessional Learning (IPL) development and facilitation for teachers and staff
- Engage in interprofessional thinking and planning for IPL academic institutions
- Reflect on the principles of IPL to develop students’ interprofessional and clinical skills
- Practice new skills developed in IPL facilitation and assessment of/as/for learning
- Explore ways in which research can be conducted about how IPL education can impact on IPL practice