- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Postgraduate Research Supervision
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of regulatory frameworks associated with research and development
- Select concepts and models of supervision pedagogy and identify new and emergent issues in research supervision within disciplinary, institutional, national and international contexts
- Critically reflect on the knowledge, skills and competencies developed in this workshop and identify the implications for teaching practice
- In the context of a dynamic relationship between supervisor and student, critically assess the continuing and developing needs of research students
- Understand the role of the supervisor in the preparation of the Doctoral examination