- This event has passed.
User Experience (UX) Research & Design for Higher Education Workshop
23rd February @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Understand how UX can be applied to institutional contexts and within multiple areas of operations or expertise
- Appreciate the benefits of UX for user-centered approaches to service and space enhancement with user ‘voice’ represented in collated data
- Have UX research techniques that can be immediately applied to local units to text research methods
- Understand the iterative process that UX design provides for quick prototyping, testing and adaptions to facilitate ongoing user engagement
- Have the knowledge to discuss UX methods and opportunities with institutional colleagues for the benefit of user-centered service and space development on HE campuses