- This event has passed.
Online Event- Engaging with the Professional Development Framework: User Perspectives
23rd April @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This is an interactive online event that will introduce participants to different approaches to implementing professional development frameworks at institutional level. Peer-connections will be encouraged through interactive activities and facilitated dialogue.
Speakers will discuss their experiences of implementing institutional professional development structures, the challenges and enablers that arose during that process and will provide tangible advice arising from their lived experiences.
Throughout, and upon completion of, this National Forum Seminar, participants will:
1. Share experiences of different approaches to implementing professional development frameworks in higher education
2. Discuss the benefits and challenges of using professional development frameworks in higher education
3. Promote engagement with, and implementation of, professional development frameworks
4. Identify and employ resources to facilitate the implementation professional development frameworks
5. Network and engage in peer learning around varied experiences of implementing professional development frameworks