- This event has passed.
Developing Engineering Competencies in Industry for Undergraduates
29th January 2021
• Developing “culturally fit” graduates matching national employability criteria (core technical engineering competencies and deep skills)
• Structuring learning outcomes of industrially hosted modules to enable successful completion by the student, independent of the sector, and assessed in a manner, which is tailored to the needs of student outputs at an advanced level
• Demonstration of best practise on the delivery of industrial hosted modules from execution, mentoring and assessment of same ensuring student success based on continuous communication and evaluation with relevant stakeholders: students, academic staff and industrialists
• Recognition of enhanced experiential learning on student development (professional, personnel and career skills)
• Foster a culture for soon to be graduates to adopt lifelong learning (experiential or structured)