- This event has passed.
Creating Learning Analytics to Understand and Describe Student Activity
• Explore what student engagement information is available within the VLE (Moodle) and how it may be accessed
• Become aware of the requirements for effective data collection to allow real time dashboarding of student data
• Transform student engagement data into descriptive statistics to explore student behaviour for optimisation of course design
• Provide feedback mechanisms to students on their learning interactions and progress that empowers students to improve their likelihood of success
• Use data analytics tools which would enable and inform appropriate intervention strategies (at risk students)
*This event was deferred from the 2019/20 National Seminar Series