The National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education is currently compiling a panel of expertise across the Irish Higher Education sector. The panel will comprise of those:
- Currently working or recently retired from the Irish higher education sector with teaching and learning and/or Discipline specific expertise
- From privately funded Colleges, Universities, IOTI’s, Colleges of Education, individuals in network groups and other agencies that support the higher education sector.
Those on the panel may be invited to contribute in a number of ways:
- As part of the National Forum team for a limited period of time (The National Forum can support flexible, short-term, part or full time secondment based in the National Forum offices in Dublin or at a distance).
- As a first point of contact as a National Forum reviewer of early stage project plans, Forum publications, reports, Forum insights etc.
- Contribute to National Forum Advisory Groups (in the coming year the National Forum work plan will have a strong focus on the following areas: Assessment OF/FOR/AS Learning – Learning Analytics, Professional Development, Digital Skills development, Research Led Teaching and Learning, and Teaching and Learning Scholarship.
The Forum will draw from this panel and invite those with the stated expertise to consider supporting particular aspects of the Forum workplan. If you would like to be included on this panel and are interested in working with the National Forum, please click here.