- This event has passed.
Creating Learning Analytics to Understand and Describe Student Activity
13th March @ 11:30 am
- Explore what student engagement information is available within the VLE (Moodle) and how it may be accessed
- Become aware of the requirements for effective data collection to allow real time dashboarding of student data
- Transform student engagement data into descriptive statistics to explore student behaviour for optimisation of course design
- Provide feedback mechanisms to students on their learning interactions and progress that empowers students to improve their likelihood of success
- Use data analytics tools which would enable and inform appropriate intervention strategies (at risk students)