The National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education operates a code of practice whereby it uses its best endeavours to hold confidential any information provided to the National Forum, subject to any obligations under law including the Freedom of Information Acts 1997 and 2003 or in response to questions, debates or other parliamentary procedures in or of the Oireachtas (the Irish Parliament).
For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files which may include:
The top level domain name from which you access the internet:
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third party web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To help us make our site more user friendly
If you have any queries please contact us.